Best Koha Implementation Awards
This year Koha-Pakistan will be award “Best Koha Implementations Awards” in the International Conference. The Nominations from institution, who have implemented Koha Library Management
System in their library for the “Best Koha Library Award” of the Year award. The nominations received will be evaluated based on the procedures and criteria outlined in this document. The applications will be reviewed by a team of expert (4-5 ) leading library technology experts in the field of Automation and Digitization. The nominee selected by the Jury as the best Koha implementation library will receive the Koha Pakistan Certificate of Merit Award
Term And Conditions:
- Nominations must be made through the appropriate online nomination form available at
Koha Pakistan website.
- Nominations are open for all library professionals and Libraries irrespective of Self or Service Provider supported implementation.
- The Institute/Library applying for nomination should register as a delegate represented by
one of its staff for attending Paksitan Kohacon19.
- Nominee Institution/Library should provide access to their Koha site when required by the
- There is no cash or alternative award available, in whole or in part, and the award will be
given directly to the winning institution.
- Entry in the awards signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions by the nominee
Institution/Library and the delegate representing the Institution/Library.
Please fill the following form for the “Best Koha Implementations Award”.
Please click here for “Best Koha Implementations Award”